Saturday, October 2, 2010

Konno Asami joins TV Tokyo as an announcer


Former idol Konno Asami, of the Ongaku Gatas and Morning Musume, has announced that she has joined the TV Tokyo company as an announcer, and will begin her work with them in April of next year.

Konno Asami graduated from Morning Musume back in 2006, but returned in 2007 as a part of the unit, Ongaku Gatas. While participating in Ongaku Gats, she has continued working hard on her studies to become an announcer.

The Up-Front Agency posted the news about Konno on their official site, including a comment from the idol:

“I, Konno Asami, Morning Musume graduate, had set my eyes on going to college as my dream, and this wish has been granted. To all the people who helped me, and all the fans who supported me, I have so much gratitude. Thank you so, so much. I’ve worked hard during my past experiences up to now, and from April of next year, I will continue working hard as a TV Tokyo employee. Please cheer for me from here on out.”


source: tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Fashion